Eggs are great. I love eggs cooked all different ways, but my favorite is an easy scramble. Today’s egg recipe is a Spinach and Ham Scramble.
Some people stop eating healthy because they’re bored with their food. That’s why I think it’s important that I don’t only share recipes but that I also just share easy ideas of what to eat! There are infinite ways to eat healthy foods.
I can’t express how important it is to fuel your body right. I always go back to the same analogy that compares your body to a car. If you fuel a car with bad quality gas or the wrong gas, the car won’t run. We can apply this to the body. Fuel your body with real food, and it will run extremely efficiently. A lean and strong body is just a plus of eating right.
Eggs are a great portable food. If you don’t have a stove you can actually cook them in the microwave. That’s great for dorm room eating or at work. If you are looking for more motivation to eat better, check out the College Primal Challenge. You don’t have to be in college to join the challenge!
½ cup baby spinach
1-2 slices of ham
Salt and pepper to taste
- Coat bowl or mug with coconut oil.
- Crack eggs in bowl or mug. Beat well with a fork. Add ham.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Take out and stir.
- Add spinach and put back in microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat pan with coconut oil and bring to low-medium heat.
- Crack eggs in bowl and beat well.
- Pour eggs in pan. Then add spinach and ham.
- Continually stir with a small spatula or big spoon, while cooking.
- Top with salt and pepper.
Note: The trick to stovetop scrambled eggs is low heat and continually stirring. If not you will end up with crispy or burnt eggs!