Are you looking for a gorgeous, easy Paleo dinner recipe? This is my Lemon Rosemary Chicken Recipe.
Photography has become quite a passion of mine! I’m not always one to brag, but I’m actually very proud of these photos. I love a good cast iron skillet, and this chicken was just to die for! One thing I learned about photography is that it is all about the lighting! And it’s also about perspective. We all have our own photography style, and we are all attracted to different looks and feels of a picture. It’s hard for me to channel my creative side, but taking pictures of food seems to help! If you want to see what I’m eating daily, check out my instagram.
This recipe is in my top 10 recipes! I personally always keep it “in rotation”, for when I need a delicious easy recipe. If you are looking for a good cast iron, here’s one from Amazon! It really is a necessity to make this dish.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 ½ sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 large lemon squeezed
- 1 large lemon sliced
- 2 Tablespoons rosemary
- 5 garlic cloves crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add olive oil to a large cast iron skillet or to a roasting pan, and heat over medium-high heat. If using a roasting pan, you may need to use it over two burners.
- Sprinkle desired amount of salt and pepper over chicken breasts. Then place the chicken breast sides down in the pan. Add the cubed sweet potatoes, and cook in pan/skillet for 4-5 minutes or until the chicken is browned.
- Turn the chicken over and pour lemon, rosemary, and garlic over the chicken and potatoes. Top with sliced lemons.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is done. This varies for each oven.