Motivational Monday is back by request! Give me some feedback and let me know if you want Motivational Monday to stay.
These next couple of weeks will require planning to succeed. You’ll be surrounded by your favorite desserts, comfort food, and, let’s get real, the cold doesn’t really encourage anyone to exercise. So what do you do? You start NOW. Don’t wait til January 1st to begin your healthy lifestyle.
If you don’t plan for success, you’ll end up failing. Here are some ways to help you get through these next few weeks and feel great going into the New Year.
- Eat before holiday functions. Have a healthy, Paleo meal before you go to that Christmas party. Then you’ll be full, and not tempted by desserts. Here are my 25 favorite Christmas Recipes.
- Commit to the gym, even in the cold weather. It’s tempting to stay by the fire inside all week long, but you’ll feel much better after that workout. Get it done in the morning, and you won’t have to worry about it all day.
- Be careful with alcohol. Don’t drink empty calories full of sugar. Stick to limited wine or tequila. Besides, the holidays are so great, why do you need alcohol?
- Bring your own dish to a holiday party. Then you’ll be able to partake in the eating, but feel better about eating something healthy.
- Take the focus off food and do other things to celebrate the holidays! There are many fun Christmas traditions that don’t involve candy and cookies.