Being from Louisiana, I adore fresh seafood. Fresh-caught Louisiana shrimp + Butter from grass fed cows = AMAZING. This is simple paleo shrimp recipe can be modified for more of a “bam” flavor if desired.
Simple Sautéed Shrimp
- 1 lb of wild shrimp
- 1 Lemon
- 3 Cloves of garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of garlic power
- 1 Dash of red pepper flakes
- 4 Tablespoons of organic butter
- Peal shrimp and butterfly them (making a cut in the back and extracting the vein).
- Place shrimp in marinade: 2 Tablespoons butter, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, lemon, garlic powder. Marinade anywhere from 15 minutes to hours (the more time, the better)
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of butter in pan on medium to high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook each side for 2-3 minutes. Drizzle with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Top with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Love the simplicity of this recipe! Shrimp are so wonderful and flavorful – this recipe will just compliment that and not overpower! Thanks!